What we offer
Residential Property Management
First and foremost we are property managers. We look after your residential rental property as if it were our own. By this we mean:
- Having high quality tenants in your property; tenants who pay the rent on time and look after your property.
- Collecting tenant rents.
- Managing regular safety checks (gas, electrical, energy performance certificates, etc), as well as undertaking periodic inspections.
- Advising on and managing maintenance issues and emergencies that occur from time to time.
- Preparing a property for new tenants should an existing tenant decide to end their tenancy. This includes managing refurbishments and minor redecorations, or perhaps purchasing goods for your property.
- Managing the moving out and moving in processes (and paperwork) with old and new tenants.
- Managing the tenant find process when we are seeking new tenants. We provide a letting service also.
- Providing landlords with regular written and verbal reports on matters relating to their property.
If a tenant ends their tenancy, we will find another tenant. We are a letting agent but we only find tenants for our landlords. We also have a relationship with a local letting company who can assist us in finding tenants when necessary. Our key requirement is to work hard to find excellent tenants as quickly as possible to hopefully eliminate any vacancy periods.